- One packet Advanced Spicy Tortilla Soup
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. water
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees or use a toaster oven.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add water and mix.
- The final product will be sticky, but not runny.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the mixture onto the sheet and spread it out into circles with the back of your spoon. You can make one pizza or several smaller pizzas.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. (VLCD program participants: don’t worry, the cheese will not put you over your carb limit. Just use a sprinkling and you’ll be fine. One ounce of parmesan should have 1 carb.)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
If you like this, you should also try our Tasty Bites Pizza snack!